Many tech savvy individuals may still be waiting for the next version of Microsoft Surface Pro 3, but in the meantime Redmond has come up with advanced SKU of this highly acclaimed tablet. Till the new version of Microsoft Surface Pro 3 comes into existence, the company has introduced the advanced SKU with the same Microsoft Surface Pro 3 backed by i7 processor for enhanced performance. The storage offered in this SKU is bit reduced so that it doesn’t go overboard on the price factor and remains in the affordable range.
Now when Surface Pro 4 is not ready to enter the market due to unavailability of next generation Intel chips, it is better to opt for this upgraded Microsoft Surface Pro 3 which is priced almost equivalent to the earlier version with i5 processor.
Specification of new Microsoft Surface Pro 3 with i7 processor
– 8GB RAM with built in storage of 128GB.
– 7.93 in X 11.5 in X 0.36 in dimensions and 1.76lbs weight.
– Comes with a pen that can sense up to 256 levels of pressure sensitivity.
– 4th Gen Core i7 processor with battery life of up to nine hours while browsing websites.
– This SKU has 12 inch Full HD display with the aspect ratio of 3:2. The resolution of 2160 X 1440 is offered for better viewing experience.
– On connectivity part, it offers Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/802.11 a/b/g/n.
– There are various ports like microSD card reader, USB 3.0, Mini Display Port, Headset Jack, Charging Port, and Cover Port provided for connecting external devices.
Those looking for better performance at competitive price can opt for this new Microsoft Surface Pro 3 offered at $1299.