Tablets are all the rage in the market for good reasons. The hybrid of a phone and PC, tablets perform all the functions which any smartphone aficionado will expect and appreciate.
With the advent of revolution in the information technology industry, the world has seen an emerging swarm of gadget companies. There are numerous brands offering several products under their name, giving the consumer myriad options to select from. While the availability of this much options gives a strong stance to consumer as a selector, but it indeed confuses and sometimes even deceives her to a certain extent. Thus, it is imperative to go through a little research before buying a tablet.
Xiaomi Mi has introduced Mi Pad 3 Tablet. There are various factors which need to be kept in mind before buying this tablet. Some of these factors can be discussed as follows:
- Operating System – It is the interface between the user and the software. In other words, the more friendly the operating system, the more easy it will be for the consumer to use the gadget. In this regard, Android operating system is the best. It is the most compatible OS for gadgets. It is reliable, customizable and has great features which allow the gadget to perform a lot of functions.
- Purpose – One should determine the purpose of tablet prior to its purchase. If it is to be used by kids, like an educative or gaming tablet, it should not be very technical or containing many features because kids are generally reckless as users and they may damage the gadget very soon. On the other hand, if it is to be bought for a grown-up, it can be selected as per the specifications required.
- Size – Another important element of consideration is the size of the tablet, which determines the ease of carrying the gadget. Tablets prove to be a substitute of laptops in many cases due to their size. They are easy to handle and carry around. These are available in a variety of sizes, and can be picked as per the purpose – say for gaming or for reading or doing the regular phone-cum-PC stuff.
- Budget – The last but not the least, in the list of important factors determining the purchase of tablets comes the money one is willing to pay. It should be taken care of that the cost you are paying is satisfactory as per the tablet specifications. To be sure about this, one can compare a lot of products according to their features and find out the best deal.
Paying attention to these details can make your purchase successful up to a great extent. However, one should also take into account other things like the manufacturer, the brand, warranty period etc and should have knowledge about the market trends. All of this combined guarantees a tablet you ever wanted to get.
Talking of the ideal tablet, Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet PC is the first thing to mention. This product has received immense positive feedback from the customers and is prevailing over all the rival products in the market. The popularity of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet PC can be supported by the unmatched features it possesses at a modest cost. To get an insight into the product, one must go through the following specifications –
- OS – The MIUI 8 OS developed by Xiaomi is an excellent firmware based upon the operating system of Android. It is extremely user friendly and lets you use great applications for your work and fun.
- Display – The magnificent display of 7.9 inches with a resolution of 2048 × 1536 (QXGA) is bound to give a fabulous experience of browsing as well as watching videos and movies. The capacitive screen display of 326 PPI has vibrant colour quality and has clarity of crystal.
- Camera – There are two cameras – front being 5.0 MP, f/2.0 and rear is 13.0 MP, f/2.2 – giving you remarkable photography function. Now it is possible for you to capture every moment!
- Memory – There is a 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, ensuring smooth operation and high-multitasking. The ROM is 64GB, so that you can store all of you documents and entertainment stuff in your tablet.
- Battery – The 3.7V/6600mAh battery of this tablet is splendid with a battery run time of 12 hours. So don’t worry about low power. All you need to do is keep using your tablet! Because it takes just 3-4 hours to charge completely.
All of these features are surely convincing enough to make you buy this tablet. So what are you waiting for? Go get the awesome Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet PC!